With all things retro making a huge comeback in fashion and style, it’s no surprise that the 90s choker trend is back on the style scene. There’s been a huge recycle of style from the past and we love it. These neck accesories are becoming a huge thing again, probably more than they were in the 90s. Just like any other trend, there are variations on how to wear them. Here are a couple of tips on how to make the choker work for you.
1. Pair a laid back outfit with a gold or silver choker to make an easy statement.
On those days you don’t make that much effort and still wanna stand out, let your choker come to the rescue.
2. Off shoulder outfits are a choker’s best friend
3. For a glamourous look, take a cue from Beyonce and layer it up.
If you don’t have layered choker jewellery, you can create a makeshift but layer your longer necklaces on your choker.
4. Nothing is as cute as a choker with a charm.
5. Use the same material from your outfit for your ckoker
6. Switch things up by replacing the choker jewellery with some thing else.
A satin ribbon, or scarf could create just the same choker impression.